[SIX BUGS SOLVED] Bugged menu, closed shop etc

I also discovered that there is no way to change the back of the card, the visual of the mana bonus or the hero’s portrait.

After mini set release we got chain quest for practice and clasic mode games,yesterday was bugged at part 4 quest where we had to play 2 clasic games,after we finish first game 1/2 quest was bug and cant finish it,today i log in hs and no quest :wink: ,last part of quest reward is legendary card

So, i see, new uptade destroyed a bit game for many people :smiley:

Hello.
Same bug with the collection.
I can’t get out of the collection after changing a card in a deck. I must quit the game.

With the help of GM I was able to solve the above mentioned issues, here is what I did.

1. I uninstalled Battle.net and HS
  2. I installed C++ 2015-2022 (only installed 86x, if you don’t have 64x you should also install it)
  3. I changed my Battle.net password
  4. I have installed HS and Battle.net also in English (US) (previously I used only native language)
  5. I started HS for the first time as US, then changed to my native language and got all outstanding notifications related to the new update.

If that doesn’t help, you can disable your antivirus.

Thanks !

do you (or your gm friend) know if you have the 2015-2019 redistributable installed (or any previous ones) if you would have to / should you uninstall those?

just install 2015-2022 from microsoft website.

just for the record, this seems so far to have worked for me on both specs of laptop … i didn’t need to reinstall b[.]net or hearthstone on any of them either, and the one that i tested it on without even restarting the computer after installing the c++ redistributable fixed the shop immediately … blizz should really post a tech message on twitter or something about this

edit 1: welp, just ran into a graphical crash again … so maybe the c++ distributable has helped to clear up some of the issue, but not all of it

Actually, the fact that you need to install c++ is written in the pinned topics at the top of the forum xD

25.4 Known Issues

This was 11 days ago when another discussion had a solution, and it was a player who found a solution for MSVC (unofficially found).

Thanks “Advantage” Gamers

1 Like

well, at least it is somewhere, guess i’ll need check there more often

It’s at the top, people just mostly don’t read it, and I wasn’t any better myself :slight_smile:

Since I’m on Windows 7 32bit, I only installed the X86 version of Visual C++. My understanding is that X64 is for 64 bits OS.
It did not fix my issues (same as OP). Should I install the X64? And can it mess up my Windows 32bits?

1 Like

Idk, try it, nothing bad will happen if you do it. You can upgrade from Win 7 to Windows 10 for free.

I tried. It made HS crash every other minute (and of course didn’t fix any issue). I had to use Windows restore to go back to before I installed X64 to get things back to the “broken new normal”.

1 Like

You can just unistall it by windows panel or some software, lol.

Point is, it didn’t solve anything.

2 Likes

Then, fix your pc, diagnose it with:

Advance SystemCare
DriverDoc…

Check if u rly have C++ 64X, 86X… Maybe you need different ver. etc.

Yeah.After creating a deck have to close the game and restart again,can’t see new cards,can’t do a lot of things.I have about 3 months now.Uninstalled the game,reinstalled it,same with battlenet,removed any HS deck tracker,tried it like that,same result.I’ve stopped playing HS like i used to,'cause hey…no one cares and is not bothered in fixing the issues.

1 Like

You did everything what is told in this post?