Since when is hearthstone cheating?

Rakibim yaklaşık 2.5 dakikalık bir süre oynadı animasyonların ne kadar can sıkıcı olduğunu hepimiz biliyoruz saçma sapan bir rogue kombinasyonu olan weapon sonya versiyonundaki animasyonlar oldukça uzundur buna rağmen rakibim bütün kombinasyonlarını başarıyla yapmış ve mevcut sürenin çok ötesinde bir zaman dilimi ile oynamıştır. Tur bana geçtiğinde ise 30 saniye gibi bir zaman diliminde bitmiştir. Şimdi soruyorum oyunda ne zamandan beri hile var?

1 Like

My opponent played for about 2.5 minutes. We all know how annoying the animations are. The animations in the weapon sonya version, which is a ridiculous rogue combination, are quite long. However, my opponent successfully made all his combinations and played for a time period well beyond the available time. When the tour passed to me, it was over in about 30 seconds. Now I’m asking, since when has there been cheating in the game?

Your opponent either just queued up a lot of actions, or is using a cheated client where they don’t have to watch animations. Either way, blizzard does nothing to improve the client which gets worse every band-aid patch applied to the spaghetti code. They could time the animations and assign turn extension for each one, but they would probably end up breaking the client.

1 Like

Thank you for translating.

1 Like

Cheat? The game is full of cheates for a long time now… Discovery, mana cheat, OTK, Removers, tons of armor build, hand manipulation… what else cheat do you need? Skipping some animations means nothing now among all of these I think. xD

2 Likes

sigh

You were not cheated. The animations don’t count towards his time.

You could argue its an exploit which is by definition cheating. I don’t appreciate decks that purposely burn my turn timer either.

4 Likes

So, you’re going to pretend that’s cheating?

#ignore

Exploiting is cheating. People can do what they choose but if they get banned for exploiting that’s on them.

I guess you could argue its a turn skip mechanic but its not meant to be like cards that actually say “skip your opponents next turn.”

1 Like

Climber, you are getting more unhinged by the day.

1 Like

People have made hacks that disable animations. Those hacks do allow players to do more in one turn than is normally possible. It is cheating when this happens.

There are also people that accuse their opponents of hacking because they do a lot in one turn, when in fact they weren’t hacking. It’s not that hard to buffer actions so that the animation eats significantly into the opponent’s turn, even without hacking; but with hacking, you can go further.

Actually telling the difference between what is possible without a hack, and what is only possible with a hack, is something that takes skill and experience. And most importantly, eyes on the situation, either directly or in video form. I normally don’t comment on these types of threads because there’s almost never video so it’s usually impossible to determine what happened.

1 Like

really :slight_smile: I cant share the replay here. my turns over in 30 sec and he play 2.5 min+ I cant attack with grommash cause aniation. but he did correctly. Rogue animation is too long everyone know that ı guess you dont know. He cant play 50 plus animation card in legal time probobly he use animation cut program

1 Like

I stand by my comment.

Scr0tieMcB is unnecessarily muddying the water, so to speak.

If you think you can be routinely cheated, then you probably shouldn’t be playing this game. I mean, why would you?

I know that I am never being cheated because, for all practical purposes, it isn’t possible, & certainly not very likely. I can’t conceive of a moment when I would seriously wonder if I’m being cheated.

I’m playing this game since 2015 and I saw this first time if it is a bug or he is a true cheater you should add the points then you can watch the replay just watch turn 9 and 10

https //hsreplay net/replay/E6mMoCNH3JB72mMZw6zYXT

First, I think doing this intentionally is considered exploitation. I seem to recall Toast getting a ban for specifically using a combo that queued up so many animations that the opponent did not get to play his next turn.

Second, I though they had fixed that so your turn timer would not start until all animations had completed. Is that not the case?

It is. It’s exploiting the system and detracts from the other players turn. It absolutely 100% IS cheating…

1 Like