Signature Legendries feel terrible to earn

During March of the Lich King, signature packs were a nice reward to save up gold for and have a decent chance of getting a new cosmetic card, but with Festival of Legends and demoting them to golden packs it feels terrible.

Multiple times I have seen a legendary in a golden pack and it is a golden duplicate of a signature I already have, or, on 2 occasions, the golden version of a signature I am currently missing. Since signatures aren’t craftable, the only option to get these is to keep farming packs and hope. Since you added disenchanting them, can we get them craftable too?

I really hope there are plans in the works to make this feel better and more rewarding and not completely random.

Couple other points of feedback:

Would be really nice for the disenchant duplicates to have an option to disenchant normal copies of golden cards we have like the extra filter does, and being able to hide the signature copies of diamonds we have. Pie in the sky feature would be to have normal/gold/signature/diamond work like some other CCG games where you can always set a version up to the highest version you have earned.