Sick and tired of fast aggro decks taking so long to win

I am not taking a control deck to waste my time, I just want to win. Tired of the long games. I want them to aggro the opponent down but I want my playstyle of control and I am sick of how long it takes.

I want to play my control deck slow and steady but win by turn 5. Tired of these long games, rope burners and time a-wasters.

You have been put on notice.

10/10 thread.

Am i seeing double i swear i just saw this

1 Like

Probably an aggro player

Op Missing /sarcasm?

but yea you just need the 5 mana card, " I win"

This is indeed a duplicate thread. Not sure why…did they expect to get a different answer the second time?

The first one didn’t get responses fast enough. It took too long.

Conspiracy theories. Tin foil hat.

Provide evidence

I’m tired of taking so long to earn a billion dollars! I don’t want to work for a monthly paycheck to waste my time! I just want my billion dollars now!

You need to pace yourself

I will not provide evidence for your conspiracy theory that there’s a tin foil hat, you’ll have to do that on your own. Anyway here’s the original thread.

Doesn’t address the OP.

Next

I’m sure we’d all love to if we could understand it, but the OP is less comprehensible than a treatise on literary deconstructivism written by a toddler using white crayon on white paper. You want control decks to be aggro, but don’t want them to be aggro? They can’t be slow and steady but win on turn 5, turn 5 win isn’t slow.

citations?

Tin foil hat. Conspiracy theory.