Shop does not work

After the update i can’t use the store to buy cards. What happened?

Edit: Also just noticed i did not get my gold from completed daily quests and wins. Wtf is this Sh*t.
Edit 2: Also i can’t buy arena tickets
Edit 3: 24 hours later no response from blizzard. No acknowledgement of the issue. nothing. You guys are a bunch of comedians.

3 Likes

I have the same issue on my laptop. Even after multiple restarts/logging out and in, the shop just keeps saying it was closed. I cannot confirm the gold issue, yet.

Confusingly, everything works fine on my desktop computer. Both run the same OS (Win10 with the latest updates installed).

I guess from a business perspective this should be a top priority issue to investigate, since this bug actively prevents people from spending money on the game.

I have the same issue

Same here. Waiting for feedback from Bliz rep.

Same here. Opened a ticket and was sent here to report a bug

Same issue here. The gold you earn from quest is updated after you restart the game but still shop closed.

I’ve got the same prob.

same problem shop dont work cant get the new free hero also and the deal ends at 19 th

same exact problem, after the update

Same problem here (Windows 10, 1909).
Shop closed since last patch, gold from daily quests only appear after restarting the game, etc.
Repair and fresh Installation does not help.
Tried installing the game on another PC (Windows 8.1), shop is closed too.
Installed Hearthstone on Android now as a workaround to at least get the free Nemsy Necrofizzle. Really annoying…

same here. cant get Nemsy or buy card packs

same, over week now. Tried fixing game tried reininstall like the FAQ said. Fix damn game already.

There is a known issue for Windows 7 players which is being worked on. For others, you may want to report you configuration on this thread in the Tech Support forum:

Same here, Windows 10 Pro in North America. Mobile device lacks mana (operating power, that is) to run Hearthstone, so I can’t compare experiences. I can make purchases in the Blizzard App, just not in the game itself.

Is there a solution after nearly 3 weeks having that issue?

Win 10 / Europe and repair or reinstall of Hearthstone still does not change the fact, that the shop is still closed.

its an issue for technical support forum, dont necro threads for no reason pls