Shop Closed on PC

Windows 10 PC, Americas. Mobile shop is also closed
Edit: Thanks for working on this issue though

Windows 7, Europe. Like many commentators, it stopped working after the update.

Windows 10 pc ,Europeā€¦closed since the update

Windows 7 Europe, shop is closed and arena is disabled

Windows 7 server EU close market

Iā€™m having the same issue as well. Everything worked perfectly well before I updated the game. Once I installed the new patch, things start to get messy.

1. The shop is closed, and stays closed after restarting the game.
  2. Everytime I finish a quest and obtain the gold, the number at the bottom stays the same, no additional amount at all. However, the number will get corrected after I restart the game.
  3. When I tried purchasing a chapter in one of the Adventures, the payment choice window doesnā€™t show up at all.

Iā€™ve tried all suggestions mentioned in previous replies, and I have filled all information in my account, but those three problems still appear. This only happens on PC, because when I log in from my phone, everything works perfectly fine. The shop opens, I can purchase a new chapter; everything is smooth.

I hope that these problems can be fixed soon. For the time being, Iā€™ll be playing on my phone.

Oh, my laptop uses Windows 7, Asia region, and I use America server

1 Like

Same here with notebook, Windows 8

Android 9, server EU - close market

Windows 7 PC , EU it was working fine before yesterdays patch.

Finally(!!!) finished grinding out the 2500 gold for the battleground perks today aaaaaannnnndā€¦can confirm that this bug also breaks the battlepass ā€œget perksā€ button. :cry:

2 Likes

I have shop closed issue.
Region: NA

Š½Š° Š½Š¾ŃƒŃ‚Š±ŃƒŠŗŠµ Š½Šµ рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°ŠµŃ‚ Š¼Š°Š³Š°Š·ŠøŠ½ Šø Š°Ń€ŠµŠ½Š° Win7 32 bit Europe ,
when starting from another pс everything works

Windows 10, America, and shop closed, we need help with this problem

Hate to beat a dead horse but WIndows 10/pc/Americas here and no shop as well. IN addition to the shop issue I just noticed I"M not getting my gold rewards from quests. Just completed a 60g quest and my gold didnā€™t move. Does that mean all my wins/quests during this havenā€™t been adding up? Never paid attention to just now, will the earned golds be added?

i am windows 10 i play in the Na Region

It will be added after you restart the game, so keep doinā€™ daily quests.

Also, have this issue.

• Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
  • Americas Region

Sharing Wi-fi from my phone open the shop, but it is not normal :smiley:

Windows 10, America, and shop closed.

Ive got the same issue. Been closed since the patch, canā€™t claim the nemsy hero portrait, canā€™t open the store at all. Win10 laptop, NA.

Forwarded a bunch of these to the developer team. Thanks for all the reports. For now, keep them coming if you havenā€™t posted yet. Iā€™ll edit these posts once they tell me ā€œNo really, weā€™ve got enoughā€ or once we get more information.