Severe Disconnection Issues

Seen many posts here about this, and you are all still saying it is something on our end and closing the threads. For the past two weeks, I have been experiencing EXTREME server lag on the Americas server of Hearthstone, and will be disconnected 5+ times a game. The longer a game goes, the more likely I will not be reconnected to it. Opponent plays a card with a funky animation? Disconnect. Opponent attacks? Disconnect. I end my turn? Disconnect. I move my mouse to select a card? Disconnect.

The interesting thing is this is a non issue on the other servers. I can play on Europe or Asia with no issues at all. I can play games of Overwatch and can raid in World of Warcraft. Americas server of Hearthstone craps its pants if I try to open a pack! I can’t even touch Battlegrounds with this.

If it is my internets issue, why is it only when I try to connect to that server that I am disconnecting? Why isn’t it lagging my other games? What is going on? I was so excited to play at the start of this expansion, I have decks all built and ready, but I cannot use any of them due to these disconnects. I have a battle pass ready to use and cannot use it due to the disconnects.

For the love of everything, please notice this issue. I have no idea what it could be, but I have so much invested on the Americas server. If I can’t play on it, I might as well quit.

4 Likes

I am also having this issue. Every game I play. Disconnect. I mean I am sitting right next to my router. I have reset it many many times. I paid for this expansion for the first time so I could level up in the ranks possibly but I can’t do anything it takes at least 30 mins to complete one game.

1 Like

Bumping this thread once per day until someone actually acknowledges this problem.
Please, these forums are cramped with people suffering the same problems. At least say you are looking into it, its been almost a week during a new expansion and the game is unplayable for us.

2 Likes

Post here instead…:

1 Like

Yep i cant play anymore. Last dollar i spend until its fixed.

1 Like

Same problem! It keeps getting worse and now my disconnects are 5+ times per game. It’s unplayable and Blizzard is blatantly negiligent and condescending with their responses. A truly discpicable company.

Yeah I have had no issues with the european or asia server either. Only the american server.

Hello,
I have the same trouble, I try a lot of thing in vain. I don’t no what to do now … if any body have a answer I’m in .

I have been having issues with my games disconnecting. It is especially noticeable in the evening. It usually requires me to close the game and reopen it. I find that it takes less time than waiting for it to reconnect. Tonight it was basically unplaying. I tried one game and it disconnected 3 times in that game.

My internet seems to be fine. I’m able to watch streaming video without interruption. I only notice issues in hearthstone.