Serious question about casual "tryhards"

I try to stay between ranks 3 to 5 each month. I don’t have enough time to invest in getting any higher than that. I only hit 3 when I get a streak.

Stop being such a cuck I’m saying my decks don’t have a high win rate so I only play standard when I feel like letting other people win. Are you seriously that deprived of a life that you have to be a doucher ?

I play Wild Casual exclusively. I do this because Standard and Ladder play is rife with the same net decks. I only play with original decks that I’ve created and have had a great deal of success. Casual also allows me to filter out net decks, broken mechanics, and trolls without being punished for conceding.

I’ve punished “competitive” net decks with my original Wild deck many times. I’m just tired of playing against the same, unoriginal decks day after day. At least in Wild Casual, you get some variety.

Have you ever had a quest for a hero you don’t have a deck for, or have the cards but don’t play? I’ve seen many players seem to BM and destroy on casual, net-decking as a means to an end.

this is the same deal with seeing top 1 decks at rank 25… some people just want to get their 5 wins for the cardback and move on…