Send me Replicator-inator deck ideas

So far the only deck I’ve been able to use him in effectively has been a tinkered headless handbuff build and even then the gigantic form goes to waste half the time. I wanna hear if anyone else besides DK found a strat with this thing.

Don’t think so… it is a useless Legendary… bad card design…

1 Like

Eh, the mini made amateur puppeteer slightly more annoying. That’s… like the one use I’ve got so far. I was hoping someone would remind me something like trapdoor spider exists or something that could validate the other two’s existence. Heck I’d even take a weird priest attack lowering deck if they found something that was worth summoning a lot of at once

A common combo with the card seems to be playing its 5-mana version, followed by Shoplifter Goldbeard. This fills the board with copies, and based on the first Goldbeard summoned, they’ll attack and then die.

3 Likes

I found only 1 deck with the card in hsguru with good win rate (and that way outside the high ranks)

Ah it appears Hodir might be crazy good for it (next 3 minions have 8/8); I can’t paste it from in-game because I don’t have Hodir; from hsguru:

### Secret Hunter AAECAR8I1/kF2IEGgIIGqZUGx6QGrLYG+L0GusEGC6mfBOjoBd/tBeryBfPyBcj2Bc6cBv+lBv2oBty4Bsn0BgABA/SzBsekBvezBsekBu7eBsekBgAA

2x (1) Awakening Tremors

2x (1) Costumed Singer

2x (1) Southsea Deckhand

2x (1) Tracking

2x (2) Bargain Bin

2x (2) Gold Panner

2x (2) Hidden Meaning

2x (2) Remote Control

2x (2) Titanforged Traps

2x (3) Observer of Mysteries

1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame

1x (5) Product 9

2x (5) Star Power

1x (5) The Replicator-inator

1x (6) Aggramar, the Avenger

1x (7) Marin the Manager

1x (8) Hodir, Father of Giants

1x (9) Yogg-Saron, Unleashed

1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000

3 Likes

I have it in my hand buff paladin. Its useful in two ways here, one it acts as card draw because it adds 2 buffable minions to your hand and you can kinda manipulate buffs in a way to make his effect go off more consistently. Also just kind of a fun card to play around with then it goes off.

One combo i really like is to play the 1 cost replicator then play a buffed toy captain tarim into it! The 1 cost replicator turns into the same stats as the toy captain and the replicator then makes another buffed toy captain tarim!

3 Likes

I used it in a secret hunter deck with Mantle Shaper and Storm Giant.

The mini version is pretty decent in wild with Odyn in warrior. All You Can Eat will draw the Replicator-inator as well as Risky Skipper and Razorfen Rockstar. Play the 1 cost Replicator-inator, play Armorsmith, Risky Skipper, then Razorfen. You now have 140 armor

2 Likes