Secret Mage when will you nerf them?

All Mage secrets should be cost increased. And make them not repeateable through other cards. If Mages already used their 2 Counterspells or 2 Objections why letting them use copies of them over and over? Stacking secrets is another issue you should review Blizz.

1 Like

Yes, fully agree they should be 10 mana secrets.

they’re all ready the most expensive secrets in the game…that’s why they have the best secrets.

do you realize how consistently mages could find lethal from hand damage, if you remove secrets from the discover pool?? this doesn’t seem wise.

why can’t you play around them?? all secrets are reasonably avoidable.

1 Like

yeah, not sure thinning the discover pool is the win you think it’ll be.

i mean no because mage has 8 ways of turning secrets too 0. 4 technically but 2 of each. thats probably the BIGGER problem they need to address. since mage is only class that has 3 in class cheats too turn secrets to 0 cost. however I do agree with removing the cards probably a big deal.

3 Likes

The problem with secret mage (not saying they’re a problem right now, but when they were) has literally never been the secrets. It’s the support for the secrets that consistently cheats 2-3 mana per card. The secrets are the most balanced part of the deck.

1 Like

Tbh its only been ice block and the support for the secrets like the dmg from hand battle crys and the ones that cost let depending on how many secets you played.

1 Like

ohhh…i didn’t realize we were discussing wild decks. i don’t play that mode, so am out of my depth here. guess i’ll bow out…good gaming to everyone.

1 Like