Season rewards legend wild/standard

I finished legend in both standard and wild, got only rewards for a single achievement. Since there are two chests being filled while ranking up on each queue, am I not supposed to get rewards for both?

Who is the genius that decided to only reward one chest and ignore the other? the rewards are terrible anyway, but you get my point …

DISSAPOINTMENT

2 Likes

It is clearly displayed in the game that you get rewarded for your best ranked performance.
Was this your first ever month playing ranked in hearthstone ?

The system rewards you in which you have the higher rank. If, say; you got diamond in standard and gold in wild; the system will reward you with the standard rewards. If they’re both the same level, I think it’s a “flip of a coin” of which rewards you’ll get.

There’s no difference between rewards
Even if you are legend in wild and bronze in standard it will reward you with standard packs and cards

If you manage to hit legend in two different categories, you should get both rewards.

That’s an extra set of commitment.

Maybe set the threshold for diamond or plat or something as the floor for the double rewards category. Something that those who like to push themselves can go for.

Maybe have an Iron Man mega reward if you go legend in three categories for when they have a third mode again.