Scholomance academy

Not for pre-order skins and card backs. Seasonal? Sure

1 Like

Why not? Currently on the online store with WoW, you can still buy the extra expansion items all the way back to WoD which include mounts and pets and even 2 card backs.

Why then would the player be ‘not allowed’ to buy the extras from bundles as standalone in the same way? I don’t want, “I want to be a special snowflake” BS nonsense answer either.

No good reason why heroes/card backs obtained as preorder bonus can’t be made available once again for people who couldn’t get them the first time around. People who bought the preorder got a massive bonus in the form of $1 packs, so it’s not like they’re losing out on this.

1 Like

Tess hero power will need to be 3 or even 4 mana, otherwise it’s insane in the mid-late game. Will need to tread carefully there.

Because they are special promotional items. People paid and still pay as of today for exclusive items, making them available for 1/8th of the original price is a joke.

If so, then allow me to buy golden celebration card back and every single card back that I’ve missed in the store. Oh and the blizzcon 2013/2014 bonuses as well as the beta bonus.

It’s either everything or nothing, make your choice. Not half.

Except a lot of people who WERE around chose to pass up the one chance they had and now beg to have a second chance when it was clear there wouldn’t be a second chance. That’s my issue.

1 Like

So?

Sure. Go for it. I certainly wouldn’t care and why should I? Because I’m suddenly not so special anymore because everyone else is rocking the Blizzcon card backs?

You made the grave mistake of ASSUMING I was already in a certain camp when I hadn’t explicitly stated otherwise. I never made a ‘half’ choice. If you want me to though, I’d say everything. Everything should be available whether it be though gold, money or fulfilling an in-game achievement that seem to be coming in Phase 3.

I didn’t ‘‘assume’’ anything. What I’m saying is I’m all up for that idea IF they make everything available. Don’t go for half.

However, I think you severely underestimate the importance of exclusive items in video games. Just because YOU don’t care, that doesn’t nobody cares.

A lot of players, mainly the hardcore gamer, love these. Removing them could hurt their business in the long term.

If you don’t know why it’s important to them, just search on google, I’m sure you will find the answer, I really don’t feel like explaining that right now.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s ‘hardcore’ to buy a few bundles and making them available to everyone else shouldn’t get anyone salty unless it’s for selfish reasons i.e. - no longer having something that the majority of players don’t.

you get free cards and complain that you want more? atleast wait until you know what the cards do

Looks like it’s 1.

Yeah…

it might be a once per duel HP as reno, and in that case 1 mana makes sense so you can actually buy the minions you saved your HP for

I fail to see what the issue is. Opinions change. Situations change. Maybe they didn’t like the idea of a $50 or $80 bundle, but a $5 or $10 hero/hero card sale is more appealing. I’m still not seeing a good reason why Blizzard shouldn’t bring these back.

1 Like

I highly doubt it is once per game.

Falls over Japanese anime style

Yeah I presumed the hp would be once per game. Wouldn’t be that great in that case, very inconsistent sounding.

You’d have to wait for the perfect moment to strike and… Oh the opponent pivoted into dragons. Yay.

it would be the reno trade-off again: do you use the HP for tempo, or do you save it in hopes of gaining an insane late game value?

5 golden packs of the set available at launch is interesting. If you open them last you’ll get the most possible dust from them but if you open them first you have ~a 50% chance at getting a golden legendary from them assuming the first 10 packs rule applies to those packs

Are those golden Scholomance packs in that bundle?

Also, KT looks pretty badass.

I’m guessing Celeste will be our PvE adventure hero.

Yes, 80 packs and 5 golden packs.

I wonder if they bumped the bundle price…

KT looks dope but still wondering where tf is the rogue skin everyone’s waiting for.