Sargeras Card Back

The one from the reward track is showing my card back description, can’t be favorited, and can’t be selected as the default card back. Sick card back, just doesn’t work.

16 Likes

same problem over here. Unfortunate, as it looks badass :sunglasses:. Hope they fix this soon!

4 Likes

I also have this bug.

3 Likes

I had the same problem and i even “lost” the card. It disappeared from the owned card backs and is grey just like the card backs i dont own.

7 Likes

Also experiencing this bug, Card back shows in collection, click on it, no flavor text. Click toggle favorite and it just closes the card back preview without making it favorite. Really awesome card back that I want to favorite.

3 Likes

I have the same problem.

3 Likes

I ran into the same problem and I don’t know about you, but I came here to solve the problem, and in the end I see that blizzam stupidly doesn’t give a damn about this problem, because they could at least write something about this. But unfortunately, all that remains is to wait until they solve this problem

1 Like

Having the same issue.

3 Likes

Yep having the same problem got it off the reward track but I don’t see it in color in my collection

3 Likes

Calm down, Bud. They’re going to fix it.

2 Likes

Same here. It shows as if I would not own the cardback

2 Likes

Same here, gonna be fixed soon for sure

2 Likes

Same issue here. Already earned the card back but it shows up under the unowned card back section.

2 Likes

Same issue. We paid for pass and rewards but cant even select it. I cant even see it. When I unlocked it i selected it then it was just gone. Needs a fix asap.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well, though mine didn’t even appear in my collection when I got it, it’s just greyed out like all the other unowned card backs. I hope they fix it.

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought I was alone with that problem. I just unlocked the back but couldn’t mark it as a favorite either

3 Likes

I had the same problem and i even “lost” the card. It disappeared from the owned card backs and is grey just like the card backs i dont own.

3 Likes

I am experiencing the same bug or whatsoever…claimed the sargeras card back and its shown as owned but not available in the card collection and shown as never claimed…i also wrote a ticket but they sent me to the forum here…i reopened the ticket so that they do someting about this at least add the card back to certain ppl experiencing that kind of shiiii…and if not they they should fix this stupid thing…

1 Like

Same here!!! First, it just doesn’t have a description and I can’t toggle it as a favorite. Now it’s disappeared from my collection.

1 Like

Same problem here. T.T

1 Like