Saltiest Deck You Play

What is your favorite deck to play just to grind the gears of other players?

Been playing Espionage Rouge constantly the last few weeks and must say the reactions/messages are priceless.

Your salt only makes me want to play more.

1 Like

Previously it was Mecha’thun Druid every now and then. Haven’t received any salty replies playing anything else for a couple months, though.

2 Likes

Funny enough, no one bugged me when I played Odd Rogue or Paladin. It’s when I played Exodia Mage that I got a mad message.

It finishes the spell and Mage card quests quickly, alright?

1 Like

Malygos rogue.Especially if I’ve just lost to ‘a fun and interactive’ priest, warrior or mage deck.

1 Like

Believe it or not, Odd Control Mage.
I find that it runs enough board clears to deal with any time I get into a hunter/paladin pocket meta.

Hakkar Quest Priest. It is also my favorite deck to play but I am sure other people HATE the win condition, the (potentially) 4x Amara and the Benedictus/Spirit Totem reloads

All the Hunter decks.

1 Like

Mecha’thun Even Reno Warlock

Awesome Dragon Priest, lots of dragons!

I play a bunch of Tesspionage (homebrew version), but never get comments. I actually just played my Here be Dragons priest deck against a Shudder Shaman. RNG was high, as I pulled an Emeriss off of a Dragon Egg. 16/16 Alex, 9/8 Scaleworm, and a couple of 7/22 Wyrm Guards. Pretty sure the salt was high on that one.

Whenever I’m on a major losing streak, I pull out old reliable, Elemental Jade Shaman.

I LOVE using Howlfiend/Treachery to discard my opponents’ wombo combos. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In standard it’s malgos rogue just to bully priest if I run into a lot of priests. Wild I pull out a druid or rogue mill deck that gets people to concede. Lately though my fun deck of choice is dragon warrior.

I actually had a big priest add me to rage after I burst him to 2life before he ressed his board with twice-cleared statues, then renounced into paladin and hammer of wrath’d him to death.

I couldn’t stop laughing.

1 Like
  • Mecha’thun Warlock
  • Gallery Priest
  • Mecha’thun Druid

One of the 3.

Thief priest. One time I plucked a Mecha’thun from a Druid and I put it down before he put his down, and I think he tilted so hard that he messed up the combo (he played 2nd innervate before the combo) so I just smacked his own mecha’thun and he conceded. Sometimes you just have to beat cancer with cancer.

Also I like to play rush warrior and never let my enemy have any minions whatsoever.

I don’t get why people get so salty against Espionage Rogue, I tried the deck as well and I think it was the first or the 2nd person I won over that added me to friends and told me I was a noob or something like that.

1 Like

I received a lot of “friend request” on my way to legend with BIGPRIEST :wink:

Disrupt warlock. Has all the tricks, howlfiend, Banshee, treachery, Rin, demonic project etc. It isn’t good for much except blowing up combo decks but man do they hate it.

Fireworks deck of wonders mage (wild).

The whole concept of the deck is to play spells (removals and armor), and when in the last cards, play augmented elekk+ deck of wonders for 20+ draws of pure randomness.

If anything survives, Yogg for finisher.

This deck is approved and blessed by the cult of RNGsus. May randomness favour you.