Saltiest Deck You Play

Odd warrior… Have an answer to anything and eveything.

Looking forward to mech control warrior this expansion… Boom bots everywhere… Whirlwind to set them off… Bombs in opponents deck… All mechs have rush come turn 7… Magnetise… Omega devesation…

Warrior is looking like one hell of a class!

Tess Rogue I guess you could say is a bit of a salty deck
Considering how crazy things can get but I’m never mad if I loose to it personally.
It’s just always makes for some fun varied gameplay. Plus Ooze is floating around that counters it’s main strategy.

The salty decks in both modes are both Priest decks

DS/IF-Wall Priest in standard. Which just relies on making a high health minion stick eventually with no care if your minions die. You just need 1 to eventually survive to pull off this ancient combo

Big Priest in Wild. Literally the exact same thing as Wall Priest but with the added bull crap of Barnes and having many more Res spells plus access to much much more powerful minions. That don’t need DS/IF because they’re powerful enough by themselves

Wild Mill Rogue. Nothing grinded my gears more than playing against this deck side from a few notable cancers like Star Aligner Druid and Pirate Warrior. Now this deck feeds on slow decks like none other, and fast decks have to deal with a wall of taunts, heals, and Nzoths before they can kill me.

Sigh so true. But then they nerf Shudderwock and nothing else. Dusted all my collection to make Shudders last season and was beating DK Jainas, Control locks, Unlimited armor warriors and druids, etc etc…but then so much crying they nerfed and all I can do is rope every game every turn every second instead.