S-Pen Note 10+ stopped working

Since the battlegrounds update on mobile devices today my S-Pen of Samsung Note 10+ stopped working as it did before.

I can’t “finger/pen” over cards and abilities to show them. Won’t pop up…
Also not possible to drag cards on the board with the pen.

When I use my finger all is fine again.

17 Likes

Same here, my finger if fine and health but using the S-Pen is super smooth.

10 Likes

Same here with a Note 9. Exact same problems, works fine with everything else on my phone.

10 Likes

Same issue. Came here to confirm if it was just me.

8 Likes

Note 10+ stylus not working after update.
Blizz fix soon please.

9 Likes

Samsung Galaxy S3 Tablet, the S-Pen is no longer functional with the game. You can do some things - like hold on a card for information, but you cannot move cards around. So, yes, confirming, and relying on my finger, which is kind of a drag. So used to the pen.

Additionally, the Squelch key is no longer working (and I squelch every player before a match, so this is an annoyance).

Also running through my 10 decks, it used to put a glow-border around my last played deck (so I could pick up where I left off if I have to log off the game) - it no longer does this.

So yeah, a few things. But pen functionality coming back is my #1 request. It’s amazing how good this game operates with the pen, and how much I miss it.

10 Likes

S-pen with heartstone is a great feature. Please fix it.

9 Likes

Same here, note 10+. After using the spen for so long, I find the game unplayable on mobile now.

7 Likes

Still broken after update.

5 Likes

Yes confirming S-Pen functionality on Galaxy Tab S3 still not working after patch.

6 Likes

The s-pen hasn’t been working on the note 8 either. I’ve tried voicing this issue on Reddit and have sent a message to a community manager to forward this issue to the right person that can bring this issue to light. Since my hand size is rather large, it has been very convenient and efficient to use the s-pen these past few years. It helped me select cards precisely, check history bar, check quest progress, but ever since the recent patches the s-pen doesn’t seem to be working properly. It’s very buggy and I can’t seem to drag and drop anymore. It saddens me that I can no longer enjoy Hearthstone on my note 8. I hope someone on the Hearthstone team can forward this message to the right person and get this issue checked. I also hope that the small group of Galaxy Note users are not forgotten! Please! I want to enjoy Hearthstone on my note 8 again!

5 Likes

Same here. S-pen doesn’t work on the Note 9
Works everywhere else except Hearthstone

5 Likes

Same here note 9 pls fix

4 Likes

Just bought note 10 +
Dissappointed that spen doesnt work in Hearthstone. I am so used to the exact control it provided in-game on my note 3.

2 Likes

Galaxy note 9 S-pen still not working. Please fix this issue.

2 Likes

Any updates on fixing this problem Blizzard?

3 Likes

Note10+ S-Pen not working, pls fix. Thanks

3 Likes

Update 16 came out but still no solution to the s-pen problem in my note 9. Very disappointed

2 Likes

Please fix this!
Already 1 month passed since my first post :frowning:
I want the S-Pen back in Hearthstone!

And I think lots of others want this too…

-------------‐-------------------------
UPDATE POST 2019-12-10

Another S-Pen Bug.

I can t handle the new designed Hearthstone Shop with the S-Pen. Nearly impossible to scroll the shop with it.

Hearthstone detects the pen by hovering over the screen. And locks the scrolling.
So you permanently scroll without touching the screen.

6 Likes

Issue is still not fixed. Samsung Tab S6 & Note 10+.
Looking forward to a prompt fix by blizzard.
#hearthstonespenfix

5 Likes