S-Pen Note 10+ stopped working

This seems to be affecting a ton of your customers, including myself. Wouldn’t you think this might get upgraded to something that we can work on?

2 Likes

Almost 2 months and this is not fixed. Weird. I loved playing hs with S-pen. It’s pretty lame now.

5 Likes

In case this was not fixed in today’s patch, the S-Pen is still not working properly with Hearthstone, and it’s been months. The thing that bugs me the most though is that it isn’t even listed in ‘Known Issues’.

So I hope someone’s paying attention.

Please fix S-Pen functionality.

3 Likes

It’s on the known issues on Dec 5th

2 Likes

Hey, blizzard !
What a way to treat your players. It has been several weeks and the S-pen for samsung note smartphone series and tablet issue with hearthstone is yet to be fixed. It’s so much more enjoyable to use an S-Pen while playing and you took it from us! We urge you to kindly fix it.
#bug-report #s-pen #samsung #note

4 Likes

Functionality on Samsung Note 8 with the S-Pen also not working on this end. Please fix this sooner than later.

3 Likes

Still having this issue on Note 8

Same here on Note 9 !

Blizzard obviously doesn’t give a chuck .
maybe suggest them to sell us that option with some hero? or craft it :joy: in card, even better !

Issue on samsung tab s6 as well.

Thanks for the reply. Still experiencing problems with functionality of the S-Pen with the application. Hopefully this will be fixed.

To sell that option? Not sure about you, but many players have already invested quite some money into this company.

Honestly this is getting crazy, s pen and full screen capability both borked because the devs refuse to fix their game. I LOVED hearthstone and have recently been trying to get back into it but even on pc I can’t play it on my ultrawide monitor without assets popping in and out in the borders. I get that’s how games are made but you should have support for things years after the game was released. I want to get back into this game I really do but it’s 2020 and these issues have been reported for months now with no fix in sight when it should be an easy one. Again blizz, full screen and s pen, that’s all I want.

Galaxy Note 8 here… this has been an issue for quite a while now with my stylus as well. Please fix!

Still nothing… why is this issue being ignored? ::frowning:

1 Like

Note 10+ here. S-Pen still not working as intended. Please fix it.

1 Like

Knock Knock

“Who’s there?”

Me!: Still wondering why S-Pen s not working!

Nov 19 :smiley:
let the magic happen and fix it please!

1 Like

I have the same problem, pen works with everything else except this game. It works for navigating the menus but not playing the cards.

Hm, 4 months later, S-Pen still not working.

Blizzard?

2 Likes

S-pen in Tab 4 not working
I also contacted Galaxy customer service and they tested both my S-pen and tablet touch screen are working properly

1 Like

Galaxy Note 10+ here, still doesn’t work

3 Likes