Runestones & Gold

Why were Runestones created? We have gold already as a currency. Why not just have the option to buy gold directly with currency and remove Runestones?

My request would be to delete Runestones and have a one time conversion of them to gold.

1 Like

Because micro transactions. Blizz is greedy like that.

1 Like

You will notice that in the shop that a large portion of things are only purchasable with runestones now. Pretty sneaky eh👐🏿

1 Like

The answer to your question is:

2 Likes

or let us buy runestones with gold as those of us who uses skills to get rich cannot get runestones.

you really think they are going remove runestones as payment method for pre orders and bundles ?

i checked all packs offers in bundles …ALL of them have the “runestones or cash” options…so you lying they didnt change it

It’s designed to always leave change in your account that can’t buy anything…so you need to purchase another bundle that will leave you with more change to taunt you to spend it some time down the road.

It’s easy, though…just don’t buy them.

1 Like

what i meant was that some items in the shop can be purchased with gold and/or cash while certain things are only purchasable with runes/cash. sorry about the mixup

dont see anything sneaky about it because they told us bundles would keep cash as option and so far they didnt change that

buying them was probably a good idea for countries were blizzard used to have regional pricing

Then why 2 currencies then?

1 Like

I really hope this is not the case. It creates a poor experience.