Rune of the Arch Mage needs nerfing NOW!

Fix the rune of the Arch Mage Deck problem.

Can still play this stupid freaking bird combo’d with bran the turn following Rune of the Arch Mage for 60 Mana worth of spells in two turns.

1 Like

well fiirst it has to become a problem…for them to fix it…

Atleast patchwerk can hit the birdy, look i can do this game too.

I wish it did less of “target enemy if possible”. Not a big fan of that wording they are using for something you can just straight cast (the Prime having it was fine as you had to build to it).

It can still do full board disruption with Fire Sale or Mass Poly, but it feels like that is more rare than it should be.

The mere fact that in two turns they can vomit out an entire games worth of spells is broken, and utterly bonkers.

More people are finding ways around it, for instance before it would target minions that couldnt be hit with hero spells or powers but now it cannot, so often theyll drop that battlecry minion that protects their minions. Beauty is this reverts alot of the rune spell onto their own minions if they have any or just wastes it on mayb a couple secrets and pointless fluff. I say this as a bigspell player, it can turn the tide of a runespell barrage.