Round won, But bug ends game not able to face 1st place

I won a round in a battleground in Hearthstone. There were three of us left. I beat the fourth placed person. I had 17 health left. After my win the game automatically said you got second place. But I never lost my 17 health. I have it recorded.
This is the third time this has happened. Not exactly in the same placement. But a game just ending. Would like to show blizz team the video but it won’t let me attach it in here.

5 Likes

See the following threads - Had the same issue. Came to the forums to see if there was a solution. If enough people comment on the same thread Blizzard might actually care (doubtful)

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me today for the first time. I never faced the person in 1st place and beat the person in 3rd. Then the game ended and I took Second.

It happened to me twice today already.

In fact, what happens is that someone concede but he remains as an active player in the ranking.

Therefore, he keeps a spot in the ranking and you cannot fight him in the final round nor go for the first place.

I suspect it is a glitch used to grind points…

And for information, the player can concede way before the final round for the glitch to work.

I had a player that conceded at tavern 2 and he finished first. It appeared as if he was controled by kelthusad, his life remained at 38 and he was still considered first

Just happened to me as well. After the second round, the Ragnaros in our round left the game, stayed at the top of the leader boards and apparently took 1st place with a Wrath Weaver + Fiendish Servant. Frustrating as I’m chasing battleground achievements…

It just did it to me again. Blizzard fix the damn problem/Bug. I built an awesome demon comp. Beat the guy in third place. The hero with the shield power was in first. Only on level two. Stayed in first though the whole game obviously DC’d or something but was never removed from the match. I beat the guy in third place but then the match just automatically ends and gives me second place. This is BS. This is a comp match and people are working extremely hard to move up and they are spending all their time playing your game to get screwed like this repeatedly is BS. FIX THE PROBLEM! I have it recorded again. If you can’t see what’s happening let us upload videos in here to show you!

I can confirm that it just happened to me and it is not the first time, that rank 2 and 3 are facing each other (2 - 3 times in a row maybe more) and when one of them won the fight it’s over and rank 1 keep the win for himself even tought he’s not playing.

This happened to me 3 times this week. Really frustrating, especially when you are set to get perks …

Happened to me too. 3 of us left I faced off against 3rd place in the 16th round and smashed them with an OP board of bird/goldrin/Baron build fully expecting to face off against the last player standing and was as a result of this round forced into 2nd place and the other play got first without having to play against the last player (myself). I was Rakanishu - missing out on the 1st place acheivement :frowning: