Round 3,4,5 gameover combo's Should we talk about them?

I am abit confused why there are cards in this game there cost more than 3 mana, when there are those combo’s
As i see it atm there are a few unbeatable combo’s
Some you can win if you get your draws just right, but still 9 out 10 times they win.

Totem shamens with there new inasine 0 cost cards. As a Warlock player, there need to discard a card or kill a minion to give them 1/1+ or play a 5 or higher card. It feels like you are pissing all over us.

The Navel Mine rouge with there insaine amount of deathrattle 0 cost cards… they win round 4 allmost every singel time. I won once. Out of a 100 games.

Shadow priest beat them tho, round 3 wins. With the right draw. they can be counter tho, but not esayly.

Ill stay with the priest and there unstoppable Astral Automaton. Very very hard to counter. Only way to win is if thwy draw very bad.

There is the secret mages. But dont really want to use time talking abot them. The people who play that can only have small…

Pirat rouge is esay enough to counter, what els are you meeting out there. Hunters are not that hot atm, demon hunters not really, warriors well they need to stay alive intil round 10 to win. So not really. There is the quest druid they are hard, but still late game.

2 Likes

It sounds like you are limiting yourself to only Warlock. Even if Warlock is incapable of creating a deck that can beat Naval Mine Rogue (or any other deck you listed) consistently, there is nothing wrong with that. The deck(s) you choose to play will all have there bad matchups.

There is a member here named Leo. Leo has made repeated threads asking for the nerf of Pirate Rogue, a deck you claim is easy enough to counter. He wants to nerf Discard Warlock as well, presumably because he keeps losing to it. I assume this is about Wild mode as well, which would take tremendous effort and countless changes to even attempt to balance.

Basically, cards are created to be played in Standard mode. While it’s possible that someone takes a look at the cards before release to prevent any outlying abuse in Wild, I highly doubt it. It would be nice if they did, but even then they would probably only change a specific card or two because of interactions. Power creep, even to cards in the most popular wild decks likely wouldn’t be touched. Wild is the format where (nearly) every card can be played and as a result there will always be lopsided matchups.

I wish you the best of luck on ladder, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for any these decks to receive nerfs.

Yes you a right i found my place with the Lock, and looking the other classes cards, i am losing face, all got reduce reduce reduce. So i got nothing left to say. Damn take you blizzard. This was such a good game. You are destroying all your games.
I am just gonna quit the game ive decided.

Ive just discovered a new bug ill report. And then i guess ive go looking for a new game.

I feel like we should only talk about them as much as saying

"You can run some good AOE to stop early aggression"