Rogue Mechs are far too OP

Blizzard balancing, increase the cost by 1 or decrease a stat by 1 (attack or life). For me, I call balancing for idiots because blizzard really takes their players for idiots because the abuse of stats that certain classes can do on turn 6 or 7, for blizzard it’s normal since it doesn’t nerf.

Everytime i roll mech rogue i face a priest that has mass silence. It’s unreal how rigged this game is.

2 Likes

Could be avoided by not crafting obviously broken decks first thing like an idiot.

1 Like

I agree, a total bull**** to have such mecanism

1 Like

Agree, still op this Bulllshhit!

A strong Mech deck will never be healthy for the game, yet they still decided to bring Mechs back to Standard.

My question

just why?

Mech Rogue and Nature Shaman are the proof these developers have no idea what they are doing anymore… and not testing anything… just create every crap comes into their mind… They are burned out or careless… Atleast they could fix it in 2 weeks… but no… they are not capable for this either…

This game is an insult to the Warcraft universe, you have already seen on Warcraft mages using nature/shadow/sacred spells or even rogues casting magic spells like fireballs or counter spell priests or even single monsters like king krush and the hunt can take out several at the same time. Class cards must remain class cards unplayable by other classes

Hearthstone big trash can.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting killed as early as Turn 3 against mech rogue.Magnetize has always been broken. They need to limit how many times you can magnetize a mech. Maybe just 1 time each.

You don’t just have rogue mech as a stupid deck, the otk shaman, warlock, hunt, priest (with its copy system that allows it to see our cards before it is played, a nice cheat because our cards must be seen by the opponent only when they are played), war and token druid are just as stupid.

1 Like