Rogue mechs are a joke

Turn 5. 2 mimiron 11/14 with Ini stormcale, so two 11/14 and one 4/4. What were you thinking blizzard? and this without the forge one, BLIZZARD people has spend their money already, SO PLEASE do it now, I just wanna quit the game right now. Yes, a crying post but needed to say. It doesn´t make any sense Rogue or Shaman, it´s nonsense

1 Like

Just auto concede when you face a mech rogue. A cheesy deck deserves a cheesy response.

1 Like

I created mech rogue after nerfs because I opened up a load of free packs and basically got most of the things needed for it. I had to craft 1 spell and 1 legendary.

This is such a mind numbingly boring deck, I think I’ve lost twice and both times where down to mages who literally had the best discovers possible.

There is no thought required. This is what HS has become…

Stop playing till they change it. You have the power here., We the players have the power. If the Devs do something we dont like, Dont spend more money. Keep playing, but spend nothing. The more people catch on that we are the ones that have the power to get the game we want, the better.

No Money means they cave. Look what the D&D Player base did with WotC. You keep playing cause by not spending, you’re costing them money playing on the servers.

We have the power to get what we want if we just unite.

Exactly the game is just a big garbage, I come across a priest and he has played his titan 4 times (big nonsense), already that the titans are cards to delete so 4 times, without forgetting that warlock can go out 1 creature 3/3 and 3 creatures 11/11 turn 6. Not to mention the opponent’s mechanic that can touch our hand or deck (I never gave my consent for the opponent to touch MY CARDS).

1 Like

Problem is there are too many whales that buy everything these devs puts out. It’s not going to hurt them in the least.

1 Like