Rin Orchestrator of Doom Diamond Card

Rin Orchestrator of DOOM…

I was super surprised to see a Diamond version of the card in theory carfting. I imagine she will be for sale in the shop. I can’t wait to get it!!:slight_smile:

The card was so well done.

1 Like

Trash5 gaslighting as players pretending to be excited for garbage digital scarcity is pretty sad.

Should be illegal… psure some of what yall are doing is illegal.

You know that and the massive fraud in the billions the “childrens cardgame” has made…

No, what you’re doing is gaslighting. As soon as the expansion went live, I went to the shop and purchased the Diamond card Rin, Orchestrator of Doom, I also bought the DIamond Verison of E.T.C.

So being on your merry little way troll.

WHERE ARE ALL THE HAPPY PLAYERS HAVING FUN BOB?

huh where?

forums are complete salt and you and 2 other posers pretending everything is fine YOU are the one gaslighting and lying.

Why don’t you go congregate with all the other unahppy players in a “I quit Playing hearthstone” thread where you can fester in your saltness and trash the game instead of trying to troll a post by a player who actually enjoys the game and continues to put money into the game.

I’m sorry that you hate the game so much. My suggestion to you is instead of wasting your time on the forums for a game that you seem to utterly hate, find one that you actually like to play.

You may not like the game, but I do. And I’m sorry that it’s really hard for you deal with the fact that someone actually enjoy Hearthstone. You might find it helpful to see someone who you can talk to, so that you can get to the root of why other people’s enjoyment brings you so much anger.