Rigg games against F2P makes no sense

If frustration makes you buy more packs then:

Why would i make the game rigged against F2P players?

I should make it rigged against who pay because i don’t even know if the F2P have money to buy things in game to start with.

In other words by that logic it would make sense to make the game P2L.

Its also against every logic, to make a f2p title and then put lootboxes into the game with a so low droprate, that makes you pay up to 17k dollars when you want to have a full maxed char.

We not talking about 20 dollars you spend here and there we talking about 17.000 dollars.

What kind of companie comes up with those ridiculous monotization…that insane.

And therefor everything can be expected from such companie, if not worse beyond our imagination.

Disclaimer: dont want to fight with you, these are just my thoughts to your topic. Much love :slight_smile:

Maybe its rigged in favour of those who pay and not against. You want em to keep paying.

1 Like

You want people who dont spend to be frustrated in the hope to make them spend.
And you want to make people who do spend happy,so that they keep spending.

Though the game beeing rigged against f2p players isnt a goal in itself.
It is more about making the p2p players and “vips” happy by giving them good luck. And one of the side effects of this is that f2p players have less luck.

But blizzard wants to keep the f2p players happy as well to some extend,in the hope that they might spend eventually.

So we need a third group of players all the way at the bottom who take all the losses,to bring the f2p crowd to 50% as well. And this is where the bots come in.

It all makes perfect sense,blizzard wouldnt rig the game if it didnt make any sense.

2 Likes

not only they believe angry and frustated people spend more money
they think they wouldnt lose unless its rigged agaisnt them

everything they claim it happnes because “blizzard riggs the game agaisnt them”

can happen just with just mmr matchmaking people will be matched vs someone whos better than them or a bad match up eventually

1 Like

Wow, that makes now sense all the people reporting to face bots up to high legend.

Except that if anyone fall for that trick you would do it more than one time.

If someone spends when they get frustrated then i would frustrate that same person nonstop.

Why lose a player when i already have someone vulnerable enough to fall for that ?

And if that person goes away there is no problem because i already got what i needed from that player anyway.

My goal is to get money. Not to keep you.
Keep you is only a mean to an end that i could easily get in another way.

This post has no legs as the game is not rigged

Good day!

1 Like

Why would frustration make you buy more packs?

Buying more packs doesn’t increase your chance to win more games.

1 Like

Very carefully formulated to be technically the truth. Bravo.
Haveing more cards does, however. And they won’t magically appear in your collection on their own.

1 Like

Just because I own x amount of cards doesn’t mean I’m a good player, it just means I own x amount of cards.

1 Like

It doesn’t. Frustrated costumers leave, but to justify any possibility of their losses not being their own, it’s no biggie to make another reality

I explaine it again.

Someone who spends 100 bucks on the game and still keeps loosing will think damn i just wasted 100 bucks and leaves.

Someone who spends 100 bucks and starts winning alot will think damn that was a good investment i stay and drop another 100 bucks.

Therefor its in the companies interest to give those who spend, overall better matchups.

Technicially possible ? Yes, as the patent on matchmaking states clearly black on white.

2 Likes

must be a new one the one people posted about only matched people vs other with cash only items they dont have

this game doesnt have cash only cards

1 Like

Yeah but the patent is very expandable dont you think.

Cards are items too…and therefor you could match people against other who own a full golden deck with legendaries they dont own, make em loose and maybe you feel the urge to buy stuff…just an thought.

The assumer meme is going through my head when I read your posts.

1 Like

There’s a lot of presumptuous psychology going on here, for which I see a total of zero references being given. None of you are doing even the slightest bit of research to justify any of the claims being made, and this goes for all sides of this discussion. It is essentially meaningless, this topic and it’s contents.

Sorry to be blunt and maybe rude, but it’s true, sadly.

3 Likes

I actually don’t think it works as intended. I don’t see how it makes anyone buy anything. It seems like it would make more people rage quit.

Do you have evidence from metrics that the patent is effective versus maintenance costs?

Boom.

Exactly.

Someone’s razzor, etc etc etc.

For an discussion to be made, first one part makes a claim and brings evidence. The other refutes it, preferabily based on it’s own evidence, or agree to it.

Now, what’s to say about something that can be asserted without evidence? Or even things that are unfalsiable?

1 Like

Get good already

Instead of spinning conspiracy theories here, go play some more games and get better

I wouldn’t try this with the crazy conspiracy theorists. I’ve done it a number of times here, and I’m convinced they don’t know what the word “evidence” even means at this point.

Oh, I 100% agree.

Especially the people who post on multiple alts to make it look like they have friends supporting them.