Rheastrasza is garbage

Really? How ridiculous can you get? Why not just have a card that has the battlecry “you win the game”? I don’t care about winning but I’d like to have a battle. No point in even playing against some of the deck combinations out there now.

Rheastrasza is a win more card. If they are in a position where they can play it without massively falling behind in board or just straight up die, then they were probably winning already anyways.

I hope you are trolling. Reno druid is by far the worst Reno deck right now, maybe better just than Reno DH.

Its actually funny how people complain about Reno decks in this meta

Can anyone deduct if garbage here is meant to be used as good, because I can’t make up what’s happening

Normal man, the owner of the game plays druid in wow, so the owner of the game will always give the best cards to the druid in all collections!! What you can do is hope that strong Legendaries come to your favorite class!! …generally it will never come!! I have a druid but I like mage more and have you seen the crap legendary cards that mage got?? Currently, no pro mage player is playing with these rubbish legendary cards that the mage got, my guess is that they will buff these rubbish cards and they still won’t see play!! And which class do you play??!

1 Like

No not trolling. Just complaining.