Rework Lich King Signature Cards

I really feel that Blizzard should rework the Lich King Signature cards. The Signature cards for Festivals look amazing. The lich king cards just look like they were rushed and half baked like I’ve said in a number of my previous posts about them. They are ugliest cards in the game.

However, with that being said. Blizzard could actually make them look just as amazing as the Festival cards. Even thinning out the boarder and making the text pop up and leaving the rest of the card as is without animations added to it would make them look 1000 times better. The animations would be nice, but right now, they are so hard to read and art just looks like blob ink stain. The art doesn’t stand out at all.

Like i want to disenchant them so bad, however, I’m hoping that Blizzard will actually Rework them.

1 Like

You got my support.
I rly like the new ones and I rly thought I wouldnt.
The old ones are ugly as hell, from colour to design, nothing looks outstanding.

Ok well they are definitly outstanding, just negative.

1 Like

I"m watching the theory crafting and the signature cards Look amazing. They did such a good job on them. It really is just such a shame that they epically failed on the Lich king Signature cards.

1 Like