Rewards Track Refresh for Fractured in Alterac Valley

Why can’t I use gold to buy the Tavern Pass? I have before…

1 Like

Cannot Buy using gold

1 Like

That would be the Battle Perks for Battlegrounds.

The Tavern Pass has yet to be purchasable with gold.

2 Likes

Remember when the tavern pass got included with the mega bundle? Next time, dump the mercs garbage and include the tavern pass again.

Some weeks ago I bought a subscription for six months in “World of Warcaft” and there was included a tavern pass for next card expansion (for “Fractured in Alterac Valley”)…

I think that it’s very profitable for players, who enjoy both games: “World of Warcraft” and “Hearthstone”…

For me it was a really good present, because I’m the biggest fan of both games and I can spend time for both games!!!

I’m not buying the FiAV Tavern Pass. 10-15-20% xp boosts are not worth $20USD and the addition of Mercenaries loot to be gained with the pass is laughable at best. There are zero rewards on the paid side of the Tavern Pass that interest me. I have tons of hero skins, bunches of mercs and skins I already don’t use and the split coin is not great looking or worth $20.

3 Likes

Did it actually show up for you? I have had a 6mth recurring sub to wow for forever, I currently can’t buy the tavern pass because it claims I already own it but everything is locked on it like I don’t. I also thought we were supposed to get some more packs, but I have not received any. :frowning:

My condolences. The current state is wow is even worse than the current state of hearthstone.

Ehhh… No, it is crap as usual… Just as the daily quest are…

After level 50, and beyond, everything is horrible bad.

So far this has been a pretty fun expansion but come on blizzard what part of poison seems like a good idea zero interaction everytime i play against it I can nothing because hes in stealth just a absolutely terrible idea for a deck card game are not only supposed to be fun but very interactive with the other deck lets fix this or at least look at it please.