Rewards Track Client Patch

And this is exactly what business models like this relies on.

Take away $3
Complaints about taking away $3 go up.
Give back $2
Someone is happy they are now getting $2.
Everyone else is still trying to inform the happy person that they still lose $1 in the end.

Businesses love the mentality that people are happy after fixing a problem but not to its original form and sneaking it in like it’s a benefit.

28 Likes

I known exactly what i am getting. And i will get more than before

well thats better than me and i bought the pass all because i am not getting my daily quests.

If this is the best you can do then this game is in trouble.
As others have said, you did not address the main problem which is XP gain.
The interface needs to be changed so that We can see the progress as we play.
You have taken away all of the real incentive to play and given us almost nothing in return.

9 Likes

Yah, you’ll be getting $2 instead of $0. Congrats. I’ll still be vocal about missing out on the $3.

12 Likes

With words from your weird analogy, i would say that i will get 4$ instead of 3$

most players wont as all of the rewards are too far away on the track to reach before the expansion ends.

I don’t need to get to lvl 150 for it to be better than before.

Well there will always be outliers. Most players will get shafted.

It is beyond impossible to hit 150 even as no-lifer, for all we know level 80 is level 150. Level 150 might require even more EXP. They might be lying about the EXP chart they posted.

4 Likes

And i said that i dont need to get to lvl 150…

You are not going to pass level 40 sadly. :frowning:

2 Likes

Only with weeklys and dailys I will reach lvl 50 and even more.

I will be lucky to hit level 50 with just weeklies and dailies. This is from someone who does not miss out any quests and know how to properly make gold.

3 Likes

If you dont miss any quest then you are guaranteed to get to 50. even with only 800xp dailys.

i remember an article last march talking about how this game lost 52% of its players across all platforms.
i cant imagine how bad things must be now. they are bleeding the whales dry now with the rewards track and charging them for duels when they already paid for the cards once lol…and the expansions allowed in duels happen to be the lowest selling expansions. gee, i wonder why…
once the f2p base is gone all youll have to be matched with are other whales who stuck around and the blizz bots.

5 Likes

With how much the EXP requirement is exponentially growing, I do not want to imagine what is like to reach level 40. I am currently almost level 24 and dailies are feeling meh now. Even one weekly is not enough to cover one level.

Edit: This is with a battle pass.

5 Likes

sorry, that award goes to genshin impact; neither hearthstone or runeterra deserve it

I said nominated, even if Runeterra doesn’t win it, it does prove it’s better.

2 Likes

no blizard
no china
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: