Returning player pushed away. Accessibility is bad

I’ve tried to become a returning player two separate times in the last 4 years, but both times I was pushed away due to lack of access to new cards without spending a bunch of money or disenchanting my whole collection to try to craft a new deck.

Tbh, the disenchant function is what pisses me off the most, alongside the bad search filter. The last time i tried playing, i spent a good while disenchanting what I THOUGHT were Wild format cards that I wouldn’t be using. By the time i was done and trying to craft new cards from new sets, I realized the filter had tricked me somehow and I had disenchanted a good number of Standard Priest cards. I rage quit before I even got to make a deck or get into a match. Idk what to suggest but you’re not trying very hard to get old players to return if they can’t even play the damn game without spending a bunch of money. :frowning:

P.S. I’m downloading the game right now to see if things are as bad as I remember, or if things have improved for returning players.

Edit: Woah. For some reason I have like 230 packs now? Okay, I guess you do want me to play. Kudos