Returning player - leaving

Came back after a 2 years hiatus. Had a blast playing a warlock deck, grinding out some xp and quest and prepping for the expansion. The other day I learned that I have been playing bots. Like a lot of bots.

All that to say, I’m out again. I won’t be buying the new expansion. Playing against bots isnt fun. Beating them isn’t fun. Losing to them is worse. Not sure why they are in the game but, ya… thats why no one plays warzone2 either. Bots don’t belong in multiplayer games.

1 Like

you forgot fornite

fornite has bots

and a lot of players play it

so your logic is flawed

1 Like

Pfft I enjoy running into bots make it easy to win cuz most of em are really stupid

2 Likes

here’s another player who (rightly) leaves hearthstone, thousands a month towards the other game of the moment which i can’t name but where there doesn’t seem to be any rng or matchmaking manipulation related to who pays or doesn’t pay

I ran literally 10 bots in a row in the gold and platinum ranking. They instantly play their cards and end their turn. I never ran into so many bots before since I’m always in diamond.

Because of that, I won’t be buying the preorder. Just gonna log in to finish quest and only use gold from now on. Would rather spend money on real games instead of this crappy stuff that’s hanging on by a thread.

he was away for 2 years that means these bots were likely blizzard bots placed there to stop returning players from facing competitive players with optimized decks right away

So because a lot of players play Fortnite makes it ok and a good game?
I don’t play FN I consider it a really bad game and bots are NEVER cool i grew up during the original bot pandemic era during the early Quake and unreal days and it was super annoying.

he mentioned warzone bots and blamed lack of players on bots

so i mentioned fornite because they use bot lobbies for new players and its popular