[resolved] Android - stuck reconnecting

Yesterday I was playing heist chapter 4. I won a battle, selected reward and the next match would have been the innkeeper so i closed the game out to play later. When I went back to the game later it just got stuck in a reconnecting to your last game loop eventually closing the game out. When I got home I was able to reconnect to the game eventually on my PC to complete the run. I force stopped and cleared the cache on my phone and after logging back into the system on it, i selected the heist chapter 4 again to begin a new run. Selected mage, selected deck type and started the battle only to get stuck in that disconnected,reconnecting loop again. I completely closed out of the game again and upon launching it starts the you were reconnected to your last game, resuming… stuck on that loop again eventually closing out of hearthstone all together with the your game has been saved message.

Phone: LG V30+
Carrier: sprint
Android Version: 8.0.0

**Update:
I was able to remedy this issue by forcing stop on the game, clearing cache & data, rebooting my phone and then logging back in to the game. This caused the game to download about a GB of data again but once the game started it gave me the message “your last game couldn’t be connected to or resumed” or whatever the actual wording was. The good news is that the game was playable again.

I am stuck on my PC like this, tried to restart computer and game many times and says, you have reconnected to your last game but then freeze out, a cancel button flashes up fast but I cant click it

I responded to the other there with some information to help with the “Reconnecting” issue, here.

This thread has been inactive for some time, closing this thread. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion.