Reno…..please get rid of this card

Seriously this is such an awful card :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Complete board clear + armor + limiting your next turn drastically. So many overpowered cards that highlander barely feels like a limitation on many decks.

I despise Reno too man.

4 Likes

Complete one sided board clear. It would be different if it wiped the entire board.

2 Likes

different meaning unplayable

Yeah, Reno is way too broken. His ability was supposed to be a counter to Saergaras, but it turned out to be just too overpowered.

1 Like

Ya, it works good if you get Reno .

Idk, I just tried a few of the Highland Druid decks and it seems underwhelming.

Only 5 games so far, I am 1 and 4

Yes, they only gave I won was the only game I drew Reno

use board clear spells or your own reno…your not mana locked like with loatheb + bunch of giants at least…or even dealing with other unstoppable combos

Yeah, and Warlock titan is great card? Or may be Shaman battlecry which repeat all battlecries? Or may be Mage unlimited turns, or may be Warrior that makes 50 attack with armor?? Why u are crying for Reno, when its universal card and all u can use it!!! Also u can use so many cars to fill opponent deck with duplicates… THINK

Its not overpovered… just destroys your decks, that u cant play!!! U can counter it with full your opponent decks with duplicates or to put it on your decks, the only overpowered card is Warlock titan!

This card is everywhere and turns the tide of a match. It doesnt belong in this game.

2 Likes

there are cards that these reno players use to remove all cards that didnt originally start in your deck. I just had a reno guy remove 10 of my plagues. Nothing can be done. This card is a problem.

2 Likes

i just drop yogg during the 1 minion turn to deal with their board if dont have spells