Rend Blackhand wierd interaction?!

So I’m farming Rend for Edwin, i encountered smth weird:
King Krush + To the Death! + Mukla’s Primal Power: because Rend took the damage for the adjacencies so Krush keep attacking like until Rend is -1000 HP then Krush Stop and the two adjacencies still alive.
The same thing happened when i use Diablo’s fire stomp with Infernal Combustion (Deal 9 dmg to all when smth die by fire skill) in the end round when Rend has a full board, the Infernal Combustion keep added up untill Rend is -1000 HP, the two adjacencies still alive (But the next to Stomp kill them anyway).
TLDR: Rend should not take damage when his HP is negative
One more thing: the Hunting Party Treasure did not kill the minion summoned by Rend’s mininon when your Mercs die (Or maybe the one has the treasure die before that, i don’t remember, wait that’s not the case Mukla’s big bro always die first, So The treasure still on and it did not kill the new summoned minion.)
Rend’s Ability to destroy (Deal 200 dmg) the highest atk Merc have speed of 15, so this is the last ability of that turn, but it can’t be copy by Blink fox’s Mind Thief on the next turn.

1 Like

Hello,

You succeed the Prime with King Krush, this is interesting, i will try it, because actually, I don’t see any composition to win against him, as the right mercenary deal 75 damages to all minion in 1 turn at turn 2 or 3.

2 Likes

King Krush + To the Death! (treasure) + Mukla’s Primal Power: can kill anything on turn 2, even on turn 1 when you have the Refresh skill treasure on Mukla.
This is my Main comp for Bounties farm, The sub-comp is depend on the boss skill (Like With Rend, AoE work well against him)

1 Like