Remember the titans?

Title.

Apparently, there’s still events cards to be earned and everything.

How about that mini set?

The giant hiccup that was twist/cot really made it seem like there’s a giant disruption to the schedule.

i stopped thinking of new expansions after titans and caverns i think i thought of caverns but maybe blizzard thought of that. that was 4 years ago before i time traveled 3 years backwards though. anyways maybe they’re having some difficulty thinking of new ideas and balance and such.

Anything noteworthy in the rest of the world going on?

What do you mean?

Are you just saying I bore you?

Or do you mean was there anything interesting going on before I time traveled? It was pretty much the same. Jan 6th attack on the capitol happened on the same day. Except covid didn’t spread out of China and was ended there. So I guess a lot of people died in this timeline that didn’t die in the other. My mom probably wouldn’t have died if I hadn’t time traveled because we didn’t lose our house and car and she wasn’t committed to a group home and I didn’t have to live in a separate group home in another state.

I meant from your travels to the future!

Well, better hope they don’t invent real Time Cop style laws, or you’re in big trouble.

They removed the downvote feature otherwise I’d have to downvote you on principle. The only thing I can do is frown at you. In real life, so I frowned at your post.

Sorry about your mom though.

1 Like