Refund Players for Mercenaries

You’re the one trolling with this nonsense. They literally said balance changes & bug fixes.

Of course, this isn’t true. You need to learn how flagging actually works.

Microsoft? This sale has not gone through & already you hate them, too.

Your irrational hatred of this company is being projected onto everyone who dares disagree with you, or says something positive about the game, company or the developers.

1 Like

Cats make me smile; people make my head hurt.

1 Like

Which is exactly what I posted. But that is not new content, which is also what they said this patch was (the final content patch for mercstone).

Not when you falsely claim:

when the company itself said there would nothing more than balance and bug fixes. That’s not new content. Now more heroes after this patch, or any new dungeons.

abusing the report system is against coc, and announcing flags is just more intimidation and harassment from pro company posters, which of course the mods will ignore.

The literal patch notes are now “trolling.” Interesting how another low post count alt comes here to try and spin this.

which is what I posted. But that is not new content, which is also what they said this patch was (the final content patch for mercstone).

Also, try doing more than changing up a couple words:

It would make it less obvious.

is true. And can be verified by anyone taking a trip around the forums to see the posts by these individuals still up. From trolling, harassment, to hate speech and real threats. Supposedly “final warning” offenses; you should learn the coc.

the only who “hates” here are pro company posters, who lashes out with coc violating vitriol against anyone who dares question their company overlords, or says something negative about the game, company or the developers.

1 Like

This is delusional.

Get help.

I called it a cash grab when it was released and nobody wanted to listen. Blizzard should refund any money (or Runestones) spent on the mode, and compensate for time with Standard card packs.

I checked out this new “endgame” and it’s just chasing your own tail after more “Renown”. So you can complete higher level mythic bounties, so you can get more renown, so you can complete higher level mythic bounties, and on and on and on. It’s trash.

1 Like

I bought a few packs and I played it a bit when it was new because it was “integrated” with Hearthstone. In other words, it was something different to do that would give me progress toward more than just a single random quest on the Hearthstone track. But then they nearly completely severed it from Hearthstone, and then did the same for Battlegrounds. So I will never play either of those modes again. If they gave progress on the regular rewards track, I would play just for something different sometimes. But right now those modes are dead to me.

just to say Boba…Dizzy is mostly a D2 player(1348 posts on the D2 forum)

thats no alt account

would be nice to not throw accusations so quick