Reduce Card Cost (Warlock left out)

I am getting so frustrated. When i play, every singel class got reduce reduce, and refresh mana. Sitting an useing time, making a brilliant deck. And you hit play. In round 3-4 all priest, rouge, druid, mage, shamen cards cost 0. Every singel card they play reduces or refreshed mana. Ive got a few option to reduce card cost but they cost 5 mana or more. Wtf is going on. I love this game i came back after many years break. And all i meet make there cards cost 0 in 3-4 rounds. Im down too 40/60 win rate. And it is all so sad to see that all just copys the meta. so rare to meet some one who makes a pretty self made deck. Pirat rouge, secret mage all the same all the time… i is so sad. I really need a ban option to ban a character or two i dont wanne meet.
I can see you have made a reduce card as i mention in antoher post, but it is banned. Because warlocks shall not pass ! No reducing cards to you.

1 Like

guess your deck is not that brilliant…Also HS sucks in the end so yea I feel your pain…just quit like I did…There are a lot of other games and companies out there.

I am just honestly wondering… what are you doing here if you already did quit the game?

Thats right. No soup or cards for you. How about a nice curse instead? Or maybe the games best titan. Maybe a poke in the eyeball with a rusty nail.

1 Like

I feel this. hate stupid 0 mana make 15/15. summon 3 yoggs exodia x8 turn 6+ late game scourge scare underdog fair players. this game is not waht it used to. this game has turned to meta creep analysis sissy not stand up to developers to make game good again. power creep blah blabh la bla la we like powercreep haha you take that. game not fair and not fun anymore. not fun anymore. not fair. not powercreep right either. early week. late exploits. all late then? idk. not fair. lose or play to pay and lose another way. where is classic? game not fair. idk. i get it tho

1 Like

Well it do not matter, having the best titan costing 9 mana. When games are over in 4-5 rounds when everybody els got reduce card.

And i agreed with you that curses are good. But they can just as esay backfire. Because blizzard have been lazy and not made a curse category of a card. Our curses are “spells” you can cast. So they literally helps allmost all quests out there, mage, priest, hunter, even bloodlocks. So cures are good but when playing against a quest. You just helping your enemy.

1 Like

No soup for you! ////

Where is the card there reduces all spells in hand and deck or the card there reduces all demons in hand and deck. All the other classes got them, spells, beast, elementals, an so on. And the weapon reduce cards rouges and druids got draw 2-3 cards cost 1 less for each attack you got, that is 2-3 cards free. Allso the draw cards they got now are so dumb. Warlocks got draw 3 cards, do 3 dmg to you hero. A good card, every lock are happy for that. But then druids get draw 3 cards get 10 armor what the actual bip… ??? Rouge and mages got some aswell there are just so ridiculous…

voidcaller, sacrificial summoner, skull of the man’ari… wild at least has plenty of mana cheat.

You are not the first person with low IQ asking himself this same question

It still cost 4 mana. The game is over at this point. All there cards cost 0.
Just came out of a game with a mage. There cast a 5 cost spell in 2 round. That i was i am talking about. All the cards he cast makes his cards cost less.

Yet people still be crying over a 9 mana titan. I’m with you though. Its pretty stupid design to discount cards to next to nothing.

1 Like