Really BLizzard?

After playing for years and over 11000 standard games this is first time I find myself thinking what was blizzard doing to create such out of balance heros .
This use to be a actual battle game, now its, whos gona draw their crazy perfect combo first and do 50 points of damage to opposing player in one turn without actually attacking with a creature and while at it heal yourself for another 30 points. It has become a game of luck. We all might as well go play chess and at least that has strategy in it.

3 Likes

I think people are finally opening their eyes it’s all scripted with algorithms capable of tracking you and blocking any possibility of constant progress and gain in paid modes, the rng is the hidden system to justify any event, if you change heroes in duels automatically varies the matchmaking, fight and write on the forum every test because a lot of fuss is coming out

3 Likes

He cares. If you don’t care, why are you replying in such a negative manner?

3 Likes

It’s not with negative connotation, no one cares about some random person whose rage venting.

The unstoppable 50 - 70 damage combo decks have driven me out of standard. (And they nerf Renathal and Theotar…?) Actually did play chess tonight, but ofc there are other Hearthstone modes also.

Look in your mirror. Your comment is equally unwarranted.

Chess is just unironically a much more enjoyable game than hearthstone.

Agree…There if you loose it’s an error in judgement…in HS they just play everything in 4-5 turns and hopefully the opponent doesn’t have an answer. The game is just a dumpster on fire…The only people still enjoying it are the ones that came new, even some of the streamers are pulling their hair out in competitions and on stream playing this game…The only people that are not, is that drugged kid Thijs and that drunk hobo Regis