Randomness problem

Hearthstone has lost the essence of card racing games, which is the randomness of drawing cards. So what is the significance of each balance adjustment?

Now, when I look at the starting hand, I already know the winner, with a prediction accuracy of around 90%, because by looking at the starting hand, I know whether the system will let me win or lose in this game.

At least for me, Hearthstone has completely lost its randomness, and as an electronic card game, it is very bad to make players lose trust

For that to make any remote sense, they literally have to RIG games; it’s unlikely they rig games; they may do it because there is a patent but practical evidence doesn’t exist (to my knowledge).

The Mulligan is no more than ~10% impact in most cases; if you get lucky after the Mulligan: you may not even care because you draw even the FIRST time you play; also: do you Mulligan well?

I get what you mean.

Maybe that’s your problem. Try not knowing who won or lost after mulligan and I guarantee you your winrate will go up :slight_smile:

Yep. Saved a lot of time by autoconceding those games.

Also lost many games you would have won.

Just because you have a bad mulligan, it doesn’t mean your opponent didn’t have worse, or that your opponent didn’t pick up the deck for the 1st time just to try it and is clueless.

You’re missing out a lot of wins because of your mentality. Nothing is rigged against you, except your own psychology.

Nope. Not a single one.

I literary never played against an opponent with bad start for years.

Doesn’t happen on ladder.

Pure speculation on your part.