Randomized or piloted?

This game is good. Too bad it is not totally randomized. I’ve seen countless times that effects like discover and random generation produce let’s say 65% of the times, so more often than not, an answer for that particular situation. Once it was not like this. Random generation was a meme, mostly bad, but now it turned out in a way that decks that rely on random generation or discover have an upper hand against deck that don’t.
It’s not that a player is favoured versus another, but the game itself is not built on a total randomness, instead it’s largely piloted for both players.
I hope this will be fixed in the future.

1 Like

I do think discover has been wildly undercost for a while now. I think it’s because when they budget it they don’t take into account that you get to pick a card which is best for a situation. As well as being able to bypass the deck limit of 1 legendary or 2 regular cards. Idk what the solution is (they’d have to admit it’s a problem first), but most discover effects can cost 1 more mana and they’d still be played. After all, what is a perfect answer right when you need it worth? Priceless