Ramp Druid, I do not understand

63% win rate at LEGEND is okay with you but a 57% win rate from 5-1 diamond is not?

Like please explain your method of balancing because I am struggling to understand.

it’s probably the fact that they are going to release a new expac with more broken cards that make those cards somehow on pair…

Else I do not find a reason for this, that kazukstan or whatever his name is is frankly too op…

Even in decks that cannot ramp having 10 of those op treasures it’s bananas. You just cannot compete with them.

1 Like

what ? must be a different version than the one shown because that one has 51% winrate

I thought you could share imgur links on these forums…?

Beast and Taunt Druid are the ones that have the insane win rate. But yeah… Ramp Druid :face_vomiting:

Not at diamond / legend. I have not seen one taunt druid and maybe 2-3 beast druids.

Out of almost 80 games in legend, 29% of the games have been against druid. The vast majority of which are ramp druid.

Ramp Druid is by far the most popular Druid deck, and one of the most popular decks in the meta. But Beast Druid is the deck with the best winrate.

Maybe it has the best winrate because it is good against ramp Druid xD

Ramp druid is sitting above 62% win rate at legend right now and the next best druid deck is spell druid at 58%

i just saw this

where is that druid deck ???

your mistery druid deck doesnt show up on the VS report either

what you are saying in this thread contradicts VS reports showing beast druid as the best druid deck …and ramp druid as the worst druid deck (and the vs report was released yesterday )

Just because it’s not there doesn’t mean it’s not an issue.

A LOT of decks today are there to hunt druids.

OP claims its win rate is higher than the best decks to climb with

higher than what we saw on yesterday VS report

everything he said so far contradicts everything we i read on VS report and the screenshot sshowiing the best deck to climb

You linked ‘climb to legend’ I am playing in Legend. Pretty sure I know what decks I am facing…

i seriously doubt the deck win rate climbed from 51% to 60% in less than 24 hrs since vs report was released

Not going to argue with you, my HSReplay app is telling me that around 30% of the games I have played have been against druid.

You need to excuse Boreas…He’s just the casual bootlicker who doesn’t really understand how the game works and thinks he is doing it right.

I faced like 35% druid decks in my legend road, and now I checked how many decks I faced with Kazakuzan , and almost 80% had that damn card…The rest of them were pirate wars.

1 Like

“Bootlicker”
You throw that word into nearly every post you make and it’s clear you have no idea what it means.

Let’s dive into your attack on Boreas, shall we?

1. Who’s boots?
    Suddenly using factual data and statistics to contradict a gross over-exaggeration is “bootlicking”?

2. “How the game works”
    I don’t even need to eviscerate this. A view at your recent reply history shows a pattern of complaining, and trash talking the game. Enough said.

Blizzards boots…Thanks for the interest in my posts though. You make my world better.

1 Like

In what way Blizzard praised?

You took 3 minutes to write only that ? …Also you took time to check my post history but you don’t take time to check his ? What’s with the idiot questions from your side ?

1 Like

His post history is private.
But you’re too busy worrying about the person who called you out than worrying about being correct, it seems.

I don’t need to go through Boreas’ history, I’ve read far more posts than I’ve typed.
I’ve seen what he has to say, and it’s miles from anything that could be construed as a “Blizzard bootlicker.”
Your turn.