Quillboars have ruined battlegrounds

If I see an opponent with a board full of quillboars, even if we are only on 5 total gold, I concede. Guaranteed they will get the nuts and wind up with triple digit atk/health minions. Probably with a bunch of divine shields just to add insult to injury.

2 Likes

I totally agree Quillboars are braking the game. And frankly if the game has them i will try to play them otherwise i would give up.

I mean you try to construct a good strategy with the minions you have, only to be steam rolled by someone who was just lucky to receive them.

This kills the fun

Also if the devs were so quick to nerf the beasts … why are they not doing the same with this issue

Qullboars are designed to be good at end game but they can be very weak at early game and mid-game to the point of killing you while waiting to strengthen them. In fact this meta is very easy to cause this because it’s an EXTREMELY overpowered meta in terms of how fast some heroes are progressing(in terms of minion stats(not in terms of levelling)). I keep seeing this patch that the final 4 heroes haven’t even started going to level 6 usually.

3 digits? Thems rookie numbers. When I hit the nuts I get to 4 digits a lot of times.