Question to legend players

So, when you reach legend, why do you guys keep playing, no offense, but decks like aggro pala or naga dh?

You do it bc you

1. enjoy it truly
  2. you dont enjoy, but like to win, whatever the costs
  3. or trying to reach high legend for some reason?

Asking bc there could be a ton of fun deck out there, but even in legend i keep seeing these no game decks and dont understand.
I build my decks myself, but i do understand netdecks and stuff, thats fine.
But why dont you play to play fun cards and stuff? Not saying everybody should play control priest, but maybe a more midrange pala or something something.

I just made a highlander DH with cards i basically never saw in any shape or form, but i enjoy them so far. Its different, but fun.

1 Like

Once you get to diamond in wild basically all you vs is turn 4 or 5 win pirate rogue, secret mage and its basically just on repeat its so boring I dont understand it either.

Why keep having fun?

Is this post for real?

I reach legend, and then i do my achievements. I lose like 10-20 games in a row, to get playing against bot (you see the bot from blizzard when they have no rank by the nickname). And then i just may the achievement, and concede, because if you win against a bot, then blizzard place you against a real player, like bronze 5-10.

That was my question. That you actually enjoy playing aggro pala and dh in legend?

But my question is what is interesting about play terrible highlander decks ever? I mean, I just can’t comprehend why anyone would like that.

See how stupid that looks when you read it? Now realize that it’s just exactly your post but about someone else’s fun instead of about you.

People play whatever they want to play and it’s fine.

People rank up to compete for cash in legend.

Some people enjoy different things, just let it go