Quest and XP Compensation

I’ve reported many issues that have not been resolved. 1). I have played at least 20 bubbles and still don’t have the credit for getting 10. 2). I have reached 3000 on the priest heal, but when it turned to 5000, I got less than 1500 showing in my achievement progress. 3). I have reached the 1500 achievement on taunts, but when it turned to 3000 I got less than the 1500 showing as earned in my achievement progress. 4). Almost none of my achievements update unless I quite for about 4 hours and then return.

When is this going to be fixed??? There is no point of doing anything but quests. Also, there is not enough gold being given. I know I’m accumulating gold, but when I could get over 100 gold a day, I could then use that gold to buy packs and get dust to make the cards I need. Now, there is no accumulation of gold given except when you reach a new level and it is way to low. I am at level 41 and all I’m gong to get for the next 3 levels is 200 gold!!!

Same here. Missed out on one week of weeklies and have not been compensated. Opened a ticket and the CS department can’t help. I told them I’d leave the ticket open until this is resolved. I’ll add an update to the ticket if no compensation comes with tomorrow’s restarts.

Did get exp compensation

Same still no compensation for not getting 2 daily quests and a week of weekly quests

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
Not a new or returning player
North America server…

Hello, the fix is not working for me. My quest log is still stuck with 2/3 return of hero quest. Please fix asap as I have been waiting for quests and bug fix now for a month!
Thx

Still no compensation for me how about u

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
North America server…

North America server…
I’ve seen other ppl with the same issue as well. Cmon Devs, be a man of ur word and compensate ppl that got the bug.

I still haven’t gotten compensation for missing weekly and daily quests too. I’m not new or returning player. EU server. Owca#2534.

Same, they said they would give compensation to us that were afffected by the bug, 3 weeks ago…

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Bro this is getting ridiculous the devs said they would give us compensation 3 weeks ago and then they vanished and it never happened… I didn’t get 2 days of daily quests and week of weekly quests cuz of the bug

I lost out on one set of weeklies too. :frowning_face:

Did u get compensation yet cuz I didn’t and I didn’t get 2 days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests because of that bug

1 Like

I still did not receive full compensation. When it will be added and why does it take so long :frowning: ?

Also haveing this issue… Month + already.

Same I still haven’t gotten compensation for the bug. I didn’t get 2 days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests because of the bug in November

1 Like

I started play Hearthstone on 12/24/2020 and that last time I played was February 2018. I haven’t gotten any daily or weekly quests and I didn’t get returning player quests either. Also all my ticket supports told me that the community forms are more likely to help because they cant fix a simple problem

So now it seems they didn’t fix the issue continually for all new and returning accounts moving forward, only at the time they fixed it about a month ago.

DMing Devs on Twitter seems to prompt swift action (they won’t necessarily reply to you though, but I am 2/2 for reporting month long issues to @Celestalon and it being fixed within a week)