Quest and XP Compensation

nothing about missing dailies? i’m not a returning player ;x

1 Like

Give us some good news blizzard. Tell me the ancient one 2.0 is gonna be in the mini set.

so, do we have to open a ticket?

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
Not a new or returning player
North America server…

Just completed my weekly win 7 ranked games quest and got no xp reward. This bug isn’t fixed.

1 Like

Yes, game just failed to grant me the xp and reward too, this has happened before and I ignored it, have received no compensation either.

Generally, when this happens, it’s a display bug. Try restarting your Hearthstone client or playing an additional match and check the rewards track after. It should show your updated XP/level.

2 Likes

I’ll try that, cheers.

1 Like

hellooooooo blizzard?

Hello Dear Costumer,
How are you?
We got your frustration, and we are working on a new Bundle this month, it will be 30$ and the most important thing, Its just for you!
We want the best for our players!
Regards,
LaCasaDePapel

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
North America server…

Did u get compensation yet cuz I didn’t

North America server…

Open a ticket. You will have far more luck than continually bumping this thread on a forum no one at Blizzard cares about.

Have you emailed customer support?
Idk, that might help too.

I’ve already opened a ticket already and they told me to keep an eye out in the forums

Yes I have opened a ticket

North America server…

Seems the compensation is now live, and it worked even for those who missed quests for other, unknown reasons. Logged in today to find 2 new dailies at once, compensating the 1 daily I randomly didn’t get several weeks ago.

nope, still no compensation