Queen azshara bounty -- freeze attack still bugged

so, queen azshara’s freeze attack ability says “freeze all who have acted” … before it was bugged to where it didn’t apply at all, but now it applies to ALL MERCS if ANY MERCS act that turn … not just the MERC WHO ACTED … based on the was it is worded, only the merc who acted should be frozen for the next turn – plz fix

edit: also, idk what ability is doing it but somehow bleeding is getting onto queen azshara and her minions during the fight … so either something isn’t worded properly or something is applying their own bleed effects to themselves (or i missed something entirely that i should have seen is creating that effect, which i guess is possible, but i usually check all of the actions each turn – if someone else can confirm, then please do, thx)

1 Like

By the way, the strange bug that the Tidemistress’ actions would sporadically cause Balinda’s lesser water elemental (I have used the fire team, consisting of Balinda, Geddon and Ragnaros, for this bounty) to spit spurious icicles at your party has not been fixed, either.

I can’t confirm the freezing bug, though, since I have switched to Sulfuras on Ragnaros, or the issues with bleeding after the patch, even though I have sometimes observed the latter before. Beside this, Azshara would sometimes spawn arcance orbs on the wrong side of the board, where your mercs are… So, to sum up, some issues still persist after the patch.

Its worse than that. The Azshara freeze froze my whole team even when i didn’t do anything and continued to freeze after every action for the rest of the game(Even when Azshara didn’t cast the freeze spell). Including mercs that came out after my original mercs died.

Also the Tidemistress’ spell that triggers on attacks is bugged as well. On my first turn I didn’t use any ability at all and tidemistress triggered damage on all of my characters 4 times. Then they were all frozen.

Happened in both of my last 2 runs. Both times I had the Hot potato maybe its causing problems somehow. For the record I didn’t use hot potato ability either and was still frozen.

1 Like

Oh! Somehow this resembles the ‘spurious icicles’ from the lesser water elemental that I’ve written about earlier (by the way, if memory serves, that had happened even when it hadn’t attacked at all… And I definitely haven’t attacked Azhara, which would be pointless with her abilities being zero-speed). Isn’t her passive supposed to freeze characters attacking Azshara? Instead, apparently, she is doing… this.

(Added)

The bounty looks still doable with Ragnaros’ Sulfuras (it’s definitely harder to climb with a Fire party without that Fire rune, but the boss fight remains more or less the same), however, the way the problems have been ‘fixed’ in the recent patch is dissapointing.

I can confirm that not taking any action at all does have the opposite effect of the text written:
The whole team gets frozen. This also happens without any potato in play.

My team got killed within 3 turns, without taking a single action

2 Likes

Fecal matter of a game. They thought they fixed it but they just messed it up more. I think devs should retire and start working in a mcdonald’s as toilet cleaners.

Healing also doesn’t remove the Bleed effects properly. I had Circle of Healing going and was still taking Bleed damage.

See this one: Mercenaries Mode: Restorations not removing Bleeds — a similar issue has been raised there recently.