Mercenaries Mode: Restorations not removing Bleeds

When using Garrosh Hellscream mercenary with the equipment Orcish Banner 1 equipped and using the Battle Shout ability in combat, all Orcs on the field are being healed, but the healing is not removing their existing bleed effects like it is supposed to.

I may have seen some (but not all) other healing abilities also not removing bleed effects, but I wasn’t absolutely sure so I didn’t write them down. Before I was using my current Orc teams to work on completing their tasks, I was using a Holy team consisting of Uther, Tirion, Tyrael, [Anduin, then Natalie], Velen, and Xyrella. So it could have been a holy ability or some holy abilities whose restoration was not removing bleeds.

I also occasionally was swapping to my Nature team, so it could have possibly been Malfurion’s Liferoot Staff 4 equipment that was restoring health but possibly failing to remove bleeds sometimes.

First, a character cannot be healed for more than it is damaged, in other words, ‘overhealing’ doesn’t count, except for the Mi’da fight. Second, healing doesn’t remove bleeding entirely since Patch 23.0:

Multiple stacks of Bleed will now be combined into a total Bleed count that can be reduced by healing, instead of erased entirely.

Thus, if the amount of ‘bleed’ damage is greater than the healing received, some of it will still remain.