Pure Paladin, Still on top

It only takes one look at HsReplay and knowledge of the meta for the past year to see how bad Pure Paladin has tainted this game. It has been on top expansion after expansion now and it's not an archetype that feels like it's changed or evolved at all. Blizzard has consistently tried to push new paladin archetypes and has been met with failure, the countess is just too much value, the pure package is too much value, and it consistently can adapt and close out games against almost every matchup. I cannot wait for these cards to rotate out, Pure paladin has been a stain on  a class I otherwise adore. 

Not sure why blizzard cannot see the issue here, with a deck constantly performing this well and with stats being easily found it baffles me they rush to nerf other cards but leave pure paladin to dominate the game expansion after expansion.

5 Likes

This dumpster fire is built on the back end of a Skippers. Turn 5, 30+ damage dealt with cards costing no more than 3. Then buffed to stupid with spells. Please MS starting canning people and figure it out.

The main problem with Paladin is the power of the aggro… but not just Paladin… all of them are broken… They should fix these before everything else… and make end to the unlimited control decks as well…

i have no idea which pure paladin play are you describing here

If it’s the wrong deck name my bad. The cards that keep coming up are Crusader Aura with boogie down and garden’s grace to round it out. The zug zug game play continues.

2 Likes