Public Fireside Gatherings?

Are public fireside gatherings ever going to come back?

Blizzard took them down ages ago because of covid but now that public gatherings aren’t an issue anymore I don’t really see any reason why they should be disabled.

Don’t think it’s really all too much work to allow fireside gatherings to be public again so I’m surprised that Blizzard hasn’t done anything about that yet

2 Likes

It’s probably because some hackers have figured out how to gain access to your computer via the gathering. That’s my guess.

Then they should let us get the Fireside card back which could be obtainted by them… (And was the very first card back created for the game.) I didn’t get it because of the Blizzard incompetence… managed to get only from the 2nd card back, Pandaria… I always wanted to get it, but never could…

An excuse to prevent players from getting free packs while pretending they just forgot? Nah, blizzard would never take advantage of an opportunity like that…

it would be nice if they could re-enable them. part of the point of hearthstone was to be social and i have never played another person that i actually know in real life in hearthstone.