Priest is good again

Well I was completely wrong about priest. It’s actually pretty good. All of the cards from this xpac and previous xpac have such good synergy which allows priest to have early, mid, and late game.

Initiation is such a good card.

1 Like

So far 6 and 1 with my early on tempo priest experiment. Surely as time goes on will find ways to optimize. So far card draw seems to be an issue but opponents are often dead before it matters.

Priest is broken and always has been. No surprise

5 Likes

There is nothing good about priest. Priest needs to be removed from the game completely.

This was flagged and restored, ha.

Having a strong opinion on a topic is allowed.

9 Likes

What is your decklist?

I heard one of the streamers came up with a tempo priest, but I don’t know what the list is.

Just gala control with raise dead and brittlebones really.

Spotted the face player.

I’m playing around with tempo priest right now and doing well with it but I can already tell that it’s going to have to morph into a more mid range deck than what I’m running once decks get more refined. You simply can’t run an aggressive tempo based deck in a class that has no draw and no way to finish off an opponent when he’s low if you lose control of a board. I hope it stick around in some way because it’s a refreshing change to play this class and actually be proactive every turn rather than reactive.

2 Likes

sounds like libram paladin : P

Just went up against mage twice and lost back to back. Not really sure how to play around them. Really don’t want to put that fire elemental thing in my deck.

Naw, more of a control player myself, but my games don’t take 30 minutes.

Well, libram paladin can run 1 copy of blessed champion as a finisher.

And if by libram you don’t mean pure libram, the option of neutral finishers are open to you (though that can also be said of priests)

Raise dead is great with Zeph as predicted^^
I already used Illucia vs Qlock after he played Alex, my borrowed Soulfire discarded his Maly, he instantly conceded.

3 Likes

That is the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard.

1 Like

Having people concede on turn 4/5 is certainly a new feeling.

1 Like

Illucia will single handedly kill combo decks

2 Likes

My bretherns, followers of the light, today is a great day for us. May we be blessed with many more.

Thanks, only here to complain about how enjoyable my experience today has been…not at all. I’m mad at myself for coming back to this game thinking it would be good, just broken.

Seems a little too good. Time will out I guess.

It’s day 1. Don’t get too excited. Nothing is optimized yet. The deck runs out of steam fast and is highly vulnerable to bad openers and board clears